The purpose of the Dayhab interactive workshops are to educate clients about critical information regarding addiction, addiction treatment, consequences of addiction, recovery, relapse prevention and ongoing aftercare support.
DayHab lecture and workshop topics include:
- Introduction to addiction
- The disease of addiction
- How denial impedes the recovery process
- Underlying causes of addiction
- Guilt, shame, fear, remorse and anger
- Self-defeating learned behaviours’
- Relapse prevention
- Aftercare planning
These workshops are delivered in a safe and supportive environment in an emphatic, considerate and assertive manner by qualified and experienced professionals.