DAYHAB Private Hospital operates under Medical By-laws approved by the Medical Advisory Committee. These By-laws support and facilitate quality health services that delivers safe care.
Our Medical By-Laws:
- Establish the principles applying to the credentialing and defining scope of practice of medical practitioners
- Govern the relationship of DAYHAB with its credentialed medical practitioners
- Set out rules for the conduct of credentialed medical practitioners at DAYHAB
- Outline the obligation on credentialed medical practitioners in relation to the safety and the quality of patient care
- Ensure that a clinical governance framework is in place to evaluate, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the health services provided
- Set out the scope of practice for services that DAYHAB can safely support
Reg 32A Open Disclossure
Dayhab will act in accordance with the Australian Open Disclosure Framework when and if there is an adverse event.